Long Term Care Insurance
Long Term Care Insurance has so many individual and family benefits to give dignity and value to your life.
- Long Term Care Benefits can be designed to fit your budget.
- Long Term Care Insurance gives you the ability to be independent
- Long Term Care Insurance makes sure that your retirement income is not emptied on taking care of your health.
- Long Term Care Insurance can make sure that your spouse is not left penniless after you have a long term care illness that required a lot of money.
- Long Term Care benefits your family and gives them relief in a difficult time.
FYI: Doesn’t Medicare provide me with Long Term Care Insurance?
No. After a maximum of 90 days of care, Medicare stops paying for your Long Term Care needs. After that, 100% of your care is paid by you.
- The average nurse assistant is $50 to $75 per hour
- The average professional facility is about $4,500.00 per month.